Financial institutionsASSISTANCE IN DISTRESSED SITUATIONS
Owing to our previous experience of several years with transactions concerning sale and purchase of distressed loans (single names or portfolios) and with credit risk management combined with current access to investor community, we are capable to provide help in corporate distressed situations.
Our services can be utilised in:
- debtor due diligence, independent assessments of true financial position and repayment capacity,
- assistance with creditor negotiations, preparation of restructuring business plans and adjustment of loan documentation,
- asset valuations, evaluation of their market attractiveness,
- acting as informal restructuring manager and advising on action plan and its execution,
- role of independent expert in complex situation with several creditors,
- sourcing of additional capital and other forms of sub-ordinated or hybrid capital,
- assistance with forced asset sales and other types of monetisation of debtors’ assets,
- assessment of legal position in debtor-creditor relationship, analysis of credit facilities and overall exposure, including contingent, pre-settlement, settlement and clearing facilities, evaluation of measures to mitigate counterparty risk in derivative transactions,
- supervision of implementation of debtor restructuring plan,
- structuring, negotiation and execution of debt-for-equity swap transactions.
We provide consulting services in areas where we can draw on previous experience of our partners in credit risk management, loan book analysis and stress testing, sale of non-performing loan portfolios, risk ratings and similar.
Advisory for financial institutions
Consulting services for financial institutions in risk management, remedial management and distressed situations