Transaction advisoryKNOW-HOW IN MANAGING SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF TRANSACTIONS
Apart from managing the whole process of a corporate acquisition or divestment we also provide support in relation to specific issues occurring in the course of corporate, debt or other transactions. These services may include:
- financial modeling of other than plain vanilla financial structures such as projects including multiple sources of financing and senior facilities or where a strong need for precise debt sculpting exists,
- complex transaction structuring,
- advisory in project financing type of transactions,
- senior and junior capital raising,
- assistance in benchmarking of the derivative transactions.
When managing the transaction processes related to acquisitions, covering of the operating needs or financing of projects we tap our established relationships with corporate banking or project finance departments of local as well as international banking institutions. Thanks to the contacts built in previous transactions we cooperate with a slew of international private equity funds, mezzanine providers and other types of institutional investors or high net worth individuals. We facilitate various types of transactions where we assess in advance the market appetite and possibilities for customized projects and where we provide proper solutions for specific situations.
With respect to raising of financing we provide our clients with the following assistance:
- consulting on feasibility and bankability of the client’s investment plans,
- assessment of financing options and proposal of proper financing mix and structure,
- preparation of detailed financial models for project financing and other similar structures,
- preparation of information memoranda, prospectes and assistance in facilitation of smooth information flow to the financing providers in their approval processes,
- preparation of draft term sheet and management of the RfP process,
- Identification and contact with providers of junior tranches and senior lenders and presentation of the project or client’s business plans,
- negotiation support in commercial discussions on transaction documentation,
- support during closing and after closing (meeting CPs and swap rate benchmarking, etc).
Coverage if specific expert areas in corporate finance, loan and other transactions