PPP / PPI projectsFINANCIAL AND ORGANISATIONAL ADVISORY SERVICES IN PPP / PFI PROJECTS
As previous members of a narrow advisory team, the firm’s partners gained real long-term experience with a preparation, tendering, financial closing and construction phase of a large international DBOF (design, build, operate, finance) concession project. Based on this and other similar experience, Limerock Advisory has a capacity to provide the following services with respect to PPP projects:
- initial assessment of the project, consulting during the preparatory phase,
- management of the preparation of feasibility studies and drafting parts of a feasibility study related to economic aspects of the project, financing options, risk transfer, bankability, proposal of a project structure and program, etc.
- assistance in set-up and management of a public procurement process for granting a concession and preparation of tender documents,
- data room management,
- assistance in preparation and markup of a concession documentation,
- preparation of public sector comparator / value for money assessments,
- preparation of complex financial model for project finance,
- assistance in communication and coordination of the institutions involved,
- assistance in transaction negotiations, including participation and organisation of concession dialogues,
- participation on road shows organised for lender and investor community,
- assistance in communication and due diligence process of multilateral institutions and other lenders or investors.
Apart from services to concession grantors we provide assistance also to private sector, especially with respect to participation in public procurement processes / concession dialogue, senior financing and equity raising, transaction structuring, financial modeling, concession documentation review and negotiation, EPC and O&M contracts structuring, insurance, etc.
Advisory in PPP / PFI projects
Complex financial advisory and organisational services related to projects of Public Private Partnerships